Charity Christmas Campaign Fulfilment
The Children’s Society has been at the forefront of Christian charity since its establishment in the early 20th Century. The Children’s Society run a network of programmes to help the most disadvantaged children in the United Kingdom not just to survive, but to flourish.
The Children’s Society required fulfilment services from start to finish of the annual Christingle campaign. From the moment potential customers saw an advertising campaign to when they received their components for making the Christingle itself, Orbital was tasked with supporting every aspect of the event’s communications.
The campaign began with our team working alongside Christingle to learn about the aims and meaning of the campaign. We took park in two briefing sessions as well as a ‘make your own’ Christingle competition.
Orders were received by telephone, email and post directly to our response centre. Orders were then sent to our despatch centre where they were picked, packed and dispatched the same day. Highlights of our activity include:
• Despatch support, marketing and advertising materials to supporters to aid organisation of Christingle events nationwide
• Pick, pack and despatch wax candles and red tape for making the Christingle itself
• Order fulfilment via telephone, email and post
• To work closely with the Children’s Society to fully understand the meaning of Christingle
• 2315 orders taken via the response centres order line
• 1,005 order forms sent directly to the response centre
• 7,556 orders taken over the 7 month period – making it the largest of The Children’s Societies campaigns
• Peak period: November, taking 3,775 orders