Inbound Call Handling
Our response and call centre expertise provides an exemplary customer experience and efficient response handling. Outsourcing to us will save you time and resources so that you can concentrate on the core activities of your business.
Our response and call centre team can support you in a number of ways:
- Campaign response handling via telephone (inbound and outbound), post, email and online
- Inbound order processing (consumer, trade and point of sale (POS))
- Customer services
- Late night, weekend and overflow support so your ecommerce business never misses a call.
The Orbital Response Difference
Here are some of the key reasons our clients choose our call centre services:
- Permanent, experienced UK agents available on a cost effective bureau basis (sharing operators with other organisations) or as a dedicated team (these staff will only ever answer calls to your customers or members)
- Flexible resources that can expand or decrease in line with your marketing activity
- We’re open late, seven days a week with peak levels of staff when your customers need us most
- Our business management platform, Microsoft Dynamics AX, keeps tight control on all financial, customer service and fulfilment operations, plus provides instant reporting so you remain in control
- Data input flexibility (we can use your system or ours)
- You're in safe hands as our call centre and software is fully PCI DSS compliant for financial transactions.
- We are part of the Direct Marketing Associations (DMA's) Contact Centre and Telemarketing Council, which enables Orbital Response to use our expert indusry knowledge to develop best practices and deliver research to the wider telemarketing and contact centre community.
Our agents can be your voice, maintaining brand consistency throughout contact and we deliver this through skills-based routing (ensuring the most appropriate call handlers respond to your customers) and bespoke scripting.